Drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, Saving Inheritance Tax and Protecting your Estate
There are many reasons why our clients refer us to their friends and family in order to draft their Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney, to protect their assets and administer their estate. Please see some of their comments on the Testimonials page.
The top 10 reasons for coming to Cornerstone Wills
- We are specialists in Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Estate Planning and Business Succession Planning;
- £2.5M Professional Indemnity Insurance on each Will;
- Office or home visits (inc. evenings);
- Fixed prices – so no surprises;
- Our Will drafters are members of STEP and have passed the STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation – a possible pre-requisite if and when regulation is introduced to the Will-writing industry;
- Member of Society of Will Writers & SWWEPP qualified;
- Quality advice & products. Friendly and speedy service delivered in “plain English”;
- “One-stop shop” of complementary products and services;
- An efficient estate administration service with highly competitive fixed fees; and
- Greater customer “after-care”.