Whom should I appoint as Guardians for my children?

Caring for your children up to the age of eighteen years is quite a responsibility and should be given only to those who are in a position to do so.  A good choice would be a family member or maybe a very close friend.  Parents might be a good choice in the short-term, but perhaps not the longer term so alternate choices should be considered.  The location of your candidate might affect your choice, depending on the age of your child/ren and the impact any move might have on their education, especially if your candidate guardian lives abroad.  This matter needs careful consideration and discussion with all those involved.  Only name someone with his or her prior permission and agreement.

Follow Us

Subscribe and Get News